Welding Technology Program
Associate Degree in Welding Engineering Technology
The New England Institute of Technology's Associate in Science in Welding Engineering Technology program is designed to prepare an educated entry-level welding technician with the ability to apply theory and best practices in design, welding, and fabrication.
Welding Program Outcomes:
Graduates of this program:
- Will have gained the knowledge, problem-solving abilities, and hands-on skills to succeed in a career in the manufacturing, design, specification, installation, testing, operation, maintenance, sales, or documentation of welded structures and products.
- Will be able to employ communication and teamwork skills to effectively bridge the gap between professional engineers and skilled production workers.
- Will be able to apply knowledge and a propensity for learning to continuously develop new skills and to learn about new areas needed for long-term career development, including science, engineering, and technology knowledge and communication and teamwork skills.
- Will achieve professional employment within the broad field of welding technology or related disciplines.
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- Hands-on Training
- Day or Evening Classes
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify / Ask about our Military and Veterans benefits
- Career Planning Assistance
- Housing Assistance
Financial Aid (for those who qualify):
- Non-repayable grants
- Work-study programs
- Student Loans
- Our own tuition payment plan
- Military and Veterans Benefits
One New England Tech Boulevard
New England Institute of Technology is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE). https://www.neit.edu/About-Us/Public-Disclosure