Welding Technology at Lincoln Tech
Welders have the ability to take their skills and cross over into a variety of fields. This skilled trade program, offered at Lincoln Tech welding schools in Connecticut, Colorado, Indiana, Tennessee, and Texas, helps you acquire the skills needed for welding in construction, fabrication, plant maintenance settings and more.
Ready to let the sparks fly in Lincoln's welding program and classes?
- Complete a 10-hour OSHA approved safety orientation.
- Practice in welding training booths. Weld on plates, pipes and metal.
- Use industry-standard tools to cut and separate metal.
- Practice welding plate metal, carbon steel plates, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Make precision cuts in steel plates and pipe using superheated gasses.
- Learn how metal is formed from a liquid to solid.
- Get serious hands-on training in a variety of welding procedures including:
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW/MIG)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Gas Welding (GTAW/TIG)
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended a Lincoln campus and enrolled in a program can be found at: www.LincolnTech.edu/
Source: Career School Now - Lincoln Tech