Skilled Welder Program (7 or 12 months)
- AWS (American Welding Society) Acredited Testing Facility
- Gain a well-rounded understanding of basic safety guidelines
- Develop skills and confidence with material that includes basic blueprint reading for welders, proficiency with hand and power tools
- Participate in specific training modules designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of proper equipment setup and operation along with material preparation requirements
- Prepare for certification of structural welding in flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead welding positions in both groove (1G, 2G, 3G, 4G) and fillet (IF, 2F, 3F, 4F) weld positions
Our comprehensive training programs include:
- Small classes with personalized attention
- Financial aid availbale to those who qualify
- Access to industy resources, expertise and career opportunities after graduation
- Multi-Point Shuttle Service Available
Classes Starting Soon!
ETI is a nonsectarian, coeducational, private career training school, incorporated under the laws of the State of Illinois and the HVAC/R and Skilled Welder programs are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC):2101 Wilson Boulevard Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201 (703) 247-4212 | www.accsc.org. ETI School of Skilled Trades is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Gainful Employment disclosures can be found at www.eticampus.com/GEO/GedHVAC & www.eticampus.com/GED/Gedwelder.