Welding Training Program at AAI
If you like working with your hands; with heat, flames, and sparks; and want to know that the work you do is important, combination welding might be the right career choice for you.
Our combination welding program offers you the chance to learn from experienced welding instructors in hands-on, simulated work environments. As a student, you will learn to perform shielded metal arc welding, gas tungsten arc welding, gas metal arc welding and flux core arc welding on a variety of metals and surfaces. These skills, along with the technical knowledge you gain in this program, give you the foundation for a rewarding career as a professional welder.
Where Do Welders Work?
Our combination welding graduates consider positions in building construction, manufacturing, shipbuilding, gas & oil field services, auto & motorcycle fabrication, & repair.
Take the Next Step, Enroll in a Welding Training Program
If you are looking for a welding certificate program, contact us today. We can answer any questions you have, have you visit our campus and see our students and instructors in action, and see how our training program can be the solution you need.
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
For more consumer information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended the programs at AAI, please visit http://www.aai.edu/aai-disclosures.
- Glendale, AZ
Accreditations, Approvals and Affiliations
Quality education is important. AAI is proud to be an accredited institution, giving you confidence in our career training programs and the services we offer.
AAI is accredited by:
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
2101 Wilson Blvd., Suite 302
Arlington, VA 22201
- Licensed by the Arizona State Board for Postsecondary Education
- Approved by the U.S. Department of Education
- Approved for the training of veterans and eligible persons under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code
- Approved training services for the State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- American Welding Society Educational Association (AWS)
- Arizona Private School Association (APPSA)
- Automobile Transmission Rebuilders Association (ATRA)
- Automotive Service Association (ASA)
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES)